Cracker Jack Vintage Cereal Plastic Mug/Cup Advertising (Ralston)

$4.34

Description
Name Value
Restocking Fee No
Return shipping will be paid by Buyer
All returns accepted Returns Accepted
Item must be returned within 30 Days
Refund will be given as Money Back
Brand Cracker Jack
Type of Advertising Mug
Color Ivory
Date of Creation n/a
Original/Reproduction Original
Theme Candy & Nuts
Country/Region of Manufacture United States
Modified Item No

Thank you for taking your valuable time to read the description. We are a family business who started out as a booth in an antique store. We enjoy learning the story of the items we purchase. We moved our business onto several e-commerce sites after a family discussion in the beginning of 2023. I know everyone sees the videos on social media of an individual buying items for almost nothing and marking up the price 1000X, while that is not us! We source 90% of our items from estate sales and the remaining 10% of items coming from word of mouth or the occasional yard/garage sale. We are in the process of sharing the story of our sourced items, it’s going to take a while but it’s happening. We will not share individual, or family names associated with items out of respect. Cracker Jack Vintage Cereal Plastic Mug/Cup Advertising (Ralston). See pictures for condition, marks and some red gone

Reviews 0

There are no reviews yet.

Add a review

Be the first to review “Cracker Jack Vintage Cereal Plastic Mug/Cup Advertising (Ralston)”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Updating…
  • No products in the cart.